Sunday 21 June 2009

Lady K's contribution to world affairs

This is not my wonderful creative genius shining through, but my sister's:

"I have to have a Tupperware party. Its a long stpry (sic), I'm not going into it. However, I need to rebel against it in my own little way, so I constructed an invitation about gender based consumption and guilt marketing but thought it might be a little harsh. Then, in a rare sober moment, I started to think of taglines for Tupperware. Here are a few, you can join in the fun:

- Tupperware. Just Seal It.

- Got a secret? Tupperware. The only airtight seal with a lifetime guarantee.*

and my personal favourite:

- Tupperware and How to Win Friends and Influence People. See mutual exclusivity live and in techni-colour.

Anyway. So as I was thinking of these I thought I missed my blog, then I thought I should just get you or Zosia to post them on my behalf. But I think this is a happy compromise.

*This works for Swine Flu instead of secrets but I think the colour will date."

If you like, K, you could join up as a member of my blog and just add a post or two when the mood takes you. It's llike having your own blog but without the responsibility. (Which I think might suit you) ;)

No comments: