Thursday 4 December 2008

I can so blog without school

It has not escaped my notice that my blog entries have been somewhat allusive of late. But don't worry fans, I have not deserted you yet! The trouble is, without school sagas I am a little short of stories. I upped (I love that the spell check considers that a real word) my hours at work but am still doing the bare minimum of one shift a week which means fewer crazy customer dealings and fewer stories.

So, in the absence of any real news, I may as well give you a quick update on my life in general.

~ As we all know school is done and, now that the last of the goodbye ceremonies are over and done with, I can get back to important stuff. Like thinking about blogging and then realising I have nothing to say.

~I've done something to my left wrist and it's been hurting for 2 days now. The bandage makes me itchy and I suspect does very little to help the wrist.

~ I recently found out that the guy who plays Luke on Gilmore Girls was also in Saw 4 and 5 and I am severely disappointed in him. I shake my head every time I think about it.

~ I've been reading more books which is great! When I feel like my mind is clear enough I can get started on The Affirmation which is written by the same author as The Prestige. If you know this author and his stories, you'll understand why I knew I'd never be able to focus enough on the book while doing year 12.

~ I had a girls only sleepover the other day. We watched lots of Disney movies and gossiped long into the night. It was great. (The original intention had been to reclaim our girlish innocence from years past but this is a bit tricky when you're old enough to pick up all the sexual reference Walt puts into his "children's" films)

6 comments:

Jacob said...

Did Luke from Gilmore Girls have that douchey hat on in the Saw movies?

Nerd Girl said...

No, he wore a tank filled with water on his head. How it got there one can only wonder but, then again, it's Saw so I guess the whole "making sense" thing disappeared all together after the first movie.

Femikneesm said...

Ah, Disney movies...perfect for a girls night. Which ones did you watch?

Cinema Minima said...

If you have a good diet and eat prunes, you should be able to bog with or without school.

Nerd Girl said...

Femmy: We saw the AristoCats, the Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, the Lion King and Pocahontas. A great night. :)

Man in the Pub: My bad, I shall edit the title so it makes a little more sense.

Femikneesm said...

Alice in Wonderland rocks, though perhaps not as much as it did for me in the old days when certain substances were required before viewing ;-)