Sunday 18 May 2008

Quotes

It's become kind of hobby of mine to take down funny things people say in my notebook and I thought I should share them with the blogging community. Here are just a few of my favourites:

"There are some people who suffer from some pretty not good expression."
-My History teacher

"He has muscles, you just can't see them."
-A friend of mine (defending her boyfriend)

"I wanna read real manly poetry"
-A boy in my English class (fed up with Plath)

"But isn't grass usually green?"
-A girl in my drama class

"Let's have matching cushions all the time!"
-My Mum

"Aren't we too old for paedophiles?"
-Another drama student

7 comments:

Jacob said...

I hope Mr Mac was being ironic.

Felix for Zosia said...

"I saw it in a funny place"
- Your mother

davey said...

"Everyones a little queer, except you.. no wait.. Everyone's queer except me and you.. but then even I'm.. no wait.. even you.. ah fuck it. Everyone's queer. The end."

My Mum.


-- thanks for the laughs. :) Incidentally, both kinds of grass I'm aware of are green.

Nerd Girl said...

Jacob - I think he was trying to say two sentences at once. Whether that makes if forgivable or not I've yet to determine.

Zosia - Ah, an oldie but a goodie.

Davey - lol. Excellent, when can I meet her?

John Eldridge said...

"I wanna read real manly poetry"

Eminem perhaps? :p

Lady K said...

"That girl was so self-absorbed. The whole conversation, not once did she ask a question about ME!"

Self-absorbed ex-flatmate (sneaky soup eater)

Nerd Girl said...

John - Hmm... could write a paired text essay on that and Vanilla Ice.

AD - I'm sorry if it sounds selfish but me me me me!