Friday 16 May 2008

Let me tell you about my week

I think I must have offended a Pagan God (or at least a Christian Saint) because there's a force out to get me this week.

Monday I got a massive migraine and was sick all afternoon and well into the night.
Tuesday is my late day and I really needed to sleep in but I had to get up early to do all the homework I was meant to do Monday afternoon.
Thursday (yesterday) I sprained my ankle after school (but stayed for our Drama rehearsal because I'm a kind soul) and the nurse had gone home so I couldn't get an ice pack.
Today I'm home from school because I can't walk on this stupid ankle.

When you have a cold or a headache or something you want to rest all day but I don't. I'm alert and frustrated because I can't do anything. I really didn't want to miss school today because I don't want to get behind in anything so I'm even enjoying my day off like I should.

I had to cancel my work shift for this week too which means I can't earn back the money I took out yesterday to pay for my Formal ticket.

Oh, and my period started on Tuesday but, like the external causes of the Russian Revolution, this has done more to aggravate already existing grievances than to cause new ones.

After all that I can only say: Pffffffffffffffffft.
(Although I think it's a testimony to my patience that I haven't been grumpy about it all until today)

No comments: