Thursday 8 May 2008

I am so over...

~English Essays
If you told me in 2006 that I would start to hate essays I would tell you that were a silly poo, but there you go. Everyone reaches their limit and I think I hit mine when I was told to write 1000-1200 words on a book's title last week)

~The School Formal
It won't be for a couple of months yet and I wish the damn thing would go away (never, ever thought I would say that) the only reason I haven't asked for my deposit back is that I want an excuse to wear a pretty dress. Problems have escalated from the limo to accessories to after parties (and pre-parties) to dates. I want to go with Mr. Rudd's cardboard cut-out but the rest of the world doesn't seem to like the idea. (I bet they're jealous)

~Firsties
This is a term I made up the other day to describe boys who haven't had a girlfriend before. (It could probably be used for girls too, but this is beside the point) For some reason, they flock to me. I find this excruciatingly awkward because I hate saying 'no' but don't want to say 'yes'.
I feel a bit like the title role in Good Luck Chuck (November 2007). Chuck has a curse put on him and whenever he sleeps with a woman she finds Mr. Right a short while later. I get asked out by a boy and a year later he gets a long term girlfriend (Statisitcs are: 3 out of 3 and I'll give you updates on the next two in a year.)

~Remixes
Either play the song or don't. Don't try to sort of play the song because it's just frustrating.

7 comments:

Felix for Zosia said...

Cardboard Cutout Steve Waugh is but a phone call and a plane ride away.

Lady K said...

You make me llllllaugh. So, what's the title of the book?

Jacob said...

Yeah, I hated those over-analytical essays.

Re the formal: heh. I just went with Megan and didn't really worry about it. The PM Rudd cutout idea is genius, by the way. If you can get your hands on one you should totally do it.

Nerd Girl said...

Zosia: I might just take you up on that. Is Princess Leia available too?

Arian: A Doll's House. I got a B, incidentally, and I feel that's quite an achievement.

Jacob: Finally some support!

Jacob said...

Lucky parameciums, you don't have to worry about getting dates and dancing.

/simpsons.

Femikneesm said...

Am all for the cardboard Rudd. Or you could go with a cardboard Gillard?

Nerd Girl said...

Femmy: I'd go with both if there was room in the limo.