Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year

Hope it's a good one for you all. I'm planning to enjoy this one a lot (especially when all those Back To School sales start appearing).

I went to a New Year's Eve party last night and it was less than spectacular. But we did start 2009 by dancing the Time Warp which was both fun and ironic. The fireworks went for about 15 minutes and the bus I took home was quite full. I wore my glow sticks all night.

That's about all the detail I can be bothered with just now.

Happy 2009 and peace out.

7 comments:

Jacob said...

Glow sticks: "They're glowing!"

Sorry I couldn't join you!

Nerd Girl said...

"If it wasn't for Alcoholics Anonymous, I'd still be sucking the juic out of glow sticks."

Hope you were paid well for missing out.

Jacob said...

I get paid rather crappily actually. But it's all just SUCH a great EXPERIENCE and a wonderful OPPORTUNITY and I love being a TEAM PLAYER! (ahem, I'm practicing my job interview skillz)

Is 'Anty's Pants' the blog of the person who I think it's by?

Now whare's me toothpick?

Nerd Girl said...

*shudder* I hate the whole "team player" thing within places of employment. It's such a weak attempt at making it seem fun and youthful.

I believe Anty's Pants would be by the person you are thinking of. (Provided we are thinknig of the same person)

Femikneesm said...

The Timewarp? I am impressed. I spent New Years singing along to the Rocky Horror soundtrack...coincidence, no?

Felix for Zosia said...

Jacob - you are doing a better job than me there - perhaps my problem was down to not using the phrase "team player" or seeming impressed by the concept. I think I may even have scoffed...

Nerd Girl said...

Great minds think alike, Femmy.