Thursday 3 April 2008

Pre-Formal Worries, Chapter 2

Strange turn of events
In this chapter Nerd Girl notices a strange turn of events...

Before I let y'all know the story I should give you a bit of background information:
~I have decided I would just assume I'm going to the Formal by myself (but with the groups) because finding a partner has been too hard
~The couple who organised the limo I mentioned in my last post broke up a few days after I posted (I'm still friends with both of them, no one was The Bastard as far as I can see)
~Two days after said breakup I found out about certain rumours doing the rounds. Apparently I am the reason they broke up because the boy was cheating with me. (Yes, me of all people)
~As far as I know the rumours haven't got back to the girl and, if they have, she doesn't believe them which is consoling

The strange turn of events is that today I was (somewhat indirectly) asked to the Formal by three different people!

1. One of my best friends (a girl but we thought it would be great to be the only couple not restricted by the 30cm Rule)

2. The boy from the couple mentioned in the last blog (just as friends but I strongly advised against this for obvious reasons)

3. A friend of a friend who happened to be on my bus this afternoon (he said, and I quote, "Well, if we're both still single by then we should go together.")

This isn't a big teenage rant ending with "Who should I take?!" I just haven't posted for a little while.

1 comment:

Felix for Zosia said...

Take all three! You saucy minx