Tuesday 15 April 2008

Living in a soapie*


You may recall me saying this
~The couple who organised the limo I mentioned in my last post broke up a few days after I posted (I'm still friends with both of them, no one was The Bastard as far as I can see)

~Two days after said breakup I found out about certain rumours doing the rounds. Apparently I am the reason they broke up because the boy was cheating with me. (Yes, me of all people)

~As far as I know the rumours haven't got back to the girl and, if they have, she doesn't believe them which is consoling

in a previous post. (or you may not, so, for your benefit, it has been recreated just up there ^)

What I learnt over my School Retreat (from my Sources) is that the final dot point there is untrue. You know why? Because the bitch started them! Apparently my so called friend has been bitching about me behind my back since I was in Italy! All the time being ever so nice to my face and letting me comfort her when she got dumped by my friend (I missed out on a study lesson to do that, I might add and it meant I had much more homework later in the day.)

Well, that's about all I have to say on the matter. I’ve decided not to confront her about it just yet (I don’t want to say anything whilst in a Rage) however I have made two decisions;
~No way am I paying $40 for her limo, I’ll go with someone else. (Because, unlike her, I have 3 offers for dates and could go with enther of them. Not that I’m being spiteful or anything)
~I am not going to tell my work that I can’t come in on ANZAC day (the day of her birthday party) and miss out on double pay for someone who hates my guts.

After all that it may seem strange to know that I don’t hate her. I very strongly dislike her but I pride myself on thinking the best of people so it takes a long time for me to actually hate someone. (So far, only person I’ve met has managed that)
But I think it would be better for all concerned if I stayed out of her way as much as possible. (The whole thing has made me feel most gluph)

*That is to say, living in a world where beautiful people do ugly things within a small circle of equally beautiful people.

5 comments:

Felix for Zosia said...

Excellent. I wouldn't go so far as to say that the chick in question is worthless, but she's definitely not worth $40.

Lady K said...

So you think she's worth the GST charge on the limo...which is $3.63? (the 3 is recurring, which probably makes a difference)

Nerd Girl said...

GST is for non-essential items, isn't it? So, yes, she is worth the $3.63.

Jacob said...

Ree-owwrrr.

Lady K said...

Yes. Non-essentials. She goes in the basket with the tampons. Which is unfair, as a tampon is probably more useful.