Thursday 11 October 2007

Today's blog will be written by George

Dear World,
my name is George. I am a spectacular pair of glasses. Currently, I reside in a charming blue and black, fully furnished glasses case.
I've run out of things to say now, so I'll hand the blog back to Nerd Girl;

>.>.>.~.My Addiction.~.<.<.<
Now, much as I dislike the current practice of using punctuation however you damn well please and not for its original purpose (emoticons are an exception), I wanted to make the title stand out and forgot the html code for bold text. No doubt it will come back to me but I can't be bothered changing that title now.

Anyway, my current addiction I just have to share with the world: I sign in to msn and check who's on, regardless of whether I start a conversation or not, I will then open the internet, go onto to Neopets and start playing a game. Neopets is filled with mindless games to play while talking to people or waiting for things to load. I've earnt several tens of thousands of neopoints from amount of games I play. I realised just then that I was addicted because my hand went instinctively to the place where a game window would usually sit on my desktop screen, found none and I felt empty inside.
So I madly searched for a new game and came up with Meepit Juice Break "In this game you are controlling the Juice-O-Matic, an overly complicated machine designed to deliver fresh Juppie Juice to Meepits." I have come to the following conclusion: Meepits are fugly, annoying little creatures who do not deserve the juice I give them and the Juice-O-Matic is... there are no words to describe, play the game and you'll see what I mean.

I'm now playing Destruct-O Match 2, which is much better. I recommend it (along with Snowmuncher, Meerca Chase, Ultimate Bullseye and Goparokko).
To anyone who wants to join this world of crazily named, addictive games, go here: http://www.neopets.com/games/arcade.phtml

PS: I did remember the coding for bold text after all. w00t

1 comment:

Steph said...

hi! I'm visiting via Wookie boy!
Welcome to Blogsville, I would have baked you a cake and shit but you really don't wanna go there.