Tuesday 9 October 2007

Let's get some viewer responses!

This is probably an optimistc post because my blog does not (yet) have a cult following so I don't know how many responses I'll get.
BUT, I'll ask anyway: What's your favourite party game and why? Anything from Spin the Bottle to Musical Chairs, tell me how to play it and why it rocks your socks. Then, I'll play it at my next partay (hopefully with friends).
Not much more I can say here, so I'll close by saying:
Peace out, don't forget to include idiots in thank you speeches too.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

Pass the Parcel was awesome, except when the selfish kid tried to hold on to the parcel as long as possible to increase their chances.

Hooray for new blogness! You're one of us special people now.

Jacob said...

And Twister. There are only so many games you can play that involve underage people groping one another on the floor.

Rebecca Anne said...

My favourite game was the one where I made everyone wear shower caps and i then squirted shaving cream on their heads and everyone threw cheezles at their team member and the team with the most cheezles on their head won. Good times, good times.