Monday 8 October 2007

Baby's first blog

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I like fish! =3
OK, I've tried blogging in the past... don't think I ever got past 4 entries before I forgot the password. I will, however, attempt to be less scatty in the future and hopefully this blog will work out. (It's not you, bloggy honey, it's me)
I will say this: my grammar is 98% perfect. (There are a few details I'm unsure about) I seem to recall having an argument with a teacher once because what she had written on my homework was incorrect. Another time I got the twitches because a relief teacher for year 12 English (leaving year high school) wrote "Hamlets Soliloquie's" on the board for them to copy down. In no way was that right... it's just not cricket, as my mother would say.
But, on the interweb, I'm a bit more forgiving and I make mistakes too. :) There wasn't really any reason for saying that, I just wanted someone to listen.

Well, assuming you didn't fall asleep in that little grammar rant, you obviously want to read more of my blog! (Hehe, poor fools... yay! Two oo words in a row!)

I predict this blog will be mostly comments on life, maybe a few of my dramas, amusing anecdotes and such like. For now (since I have none of the above to report on) I will give you a quick run down on my view on Life:
Be happy. I am a teenager and should, by nature, be angsty most of the time but I really can't be bothered. I have a great life, it's not the best maybe (divorced parents, money's a bit tight at times, etc) but I like it. I think about how lucky I am to have what I have and be able to do what I can do. When you only have one shot at living (reincarnation doesn't count because you're not supposed to remember past lives) why would you want to spend that time being miserable?
So, I enjoy simple things and I try not to let bad stuff bother me anymore. Whatever happens I like to think of as an experience to draw on later in life. Now, if you're thinking of asking me "How can I be happy when there are so many bad things in the world?"
I say this "Will being miserable make them better?" No, it will not. What will help is actually getting off your ass and doing something about them. Every little bit helps. (I sound so sicky sweet, I'm practically oozing)
Hmm... I think that's about it for now.


Oh yeah, my favourite colour is purple. The rest, you'll learn later. Toodles. :P

2 comments:

Rebecca Anne said...

Dear Nadia,
I doubt you shall ever get over grammar. The day that you are grammatically inncorrect is the day I think an alien has abducted your body and is attempting to take over our fair school.

Good on you for bothering to blog. I think I am quite incompetent in the blogging department as I tend to forget the funny things that happended and 'blab' for two pages. So, good for you!

Your dear friend,
Miss Rebecca Anne.

Nerd Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.