Friday 8 January 2010

Can I 'ave spam instead then? #4

So, it's been a while... my bad. But this means that my flotspam and jetspam have built up into a nice little pile I can share with you all. What luck!

First the flotspam*:

mmulcahy@hm653.locaweb.com.br: *."FORCE MEN STUFF.".* (...um... what?)

Garrett Simpson: This watch will underline your refine taste.

BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION: THIS IS YOUR COMPENSATION NOTICE FROM THE BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION (And about time too!)

Then the jetspam:

Roy Newsome: We will call you back. (Thanks, Roy. Now I don't have to read the email you sent me because I know I'll be getting a call from you soon.)

dan@delsursanitarios.com.ar: [re 11] Fertilize your male tree (I'm tempted to think this is some sort of innuendo, but if that's the case then they have it the wrong way around. Bit of a puzzle really.)

Darwin Potts: A Submariner SS watch really has the wings. Shop more and pay less here (Good. I'm tired of submarine watches that don't fly.)


---

*Don't ask me how I sort out the flotspam from the jetspam. It's a very long and complex process which is totally not me just throwing things into two neat piles to make the blog post look a bit nicer.

No comments: