Sunday 9 August 2009

Customer of the day #11

Scene:
A girl and a boy arrive at the candy bar. It's clearly a very busy night and the girl behind the counter is looking tired and frazzled.


Girl customer: Hi, can we have a large... (turns to her boyfriend)

Boy customer: Yeah, whatever.

Girl customer: OK. One of those please.

(pause)

NG: So... did you want a large combo?

Girl customer: Confused expression No, we just wanted a large coke.

NG: Right, of course.

___

My fault really, I left all my mind reading equipment at home.

___

Edit: You remember my very first customer of the day? (The one who asked about live chickens in the cinema) Well, last night I served a woman who looked like a chicken. She even had a feathery jumper on.

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Bart: Lisa, finish my sentence for me.

Lisa: Finish your own damn....

Lady K said...

Just remember. You're awesome. And we know that because we have a good comparison of not awesome.