Saturday 25 April 2009

Filler

This is my 81st post. That means I'm well on my way to 100 which is verra exciting. But I don't have any amusing anecdotes to sure just now so I thought I'd ask to you all to help me with my To Do List.

I have a mental list going on with all the books I need to read and movies/stage shows I need to see. A few of them are:
-A Clockwork Orange
-To Kill A Mockingbird
-The Reader
-Eyes Wide Shut
- the American version of The Castle (it has subtitles)
-Wicked
-Centrelink: the Musical
but I need your help. What would you recommend? It doesn't have to be great literature (one of my all time favourite films is Van Helsing)


Another thing on my To Do List, which doesn't quite fit into the book/film section, is to find a way to kill facebook. I mean it. Preferably without any far reaching consequences (eg: jail on a murder sentence) but, hey, a world without facebook could be well worth a little sacrifice on my part.

2 comments:

John Eldridge said...

The Grapes of Wrath, The White Tiger, Midnight's Children.

To Kill a Mockingbird is worth it.

Femikneesm said...

Books I'd recommend - Fear of Flying, Ham on Rye, anything by Fay Weldon or Bret Easton Ellis.