Monday 16 June 2008

Blah

I miss writing. I used to write all the time; bits of stories, poems, lists, quotes, witty thoughts, ideas, letters, all sorts. But I don't seem to have anything to write about anymore, I'm not even inspired to blog because there's nothing new to report expect the over-used Year 12 mantra of "I'm so tired, I'm so stressed, I'm sick of school, I'll miss everyone when I leave, homework's getting too much for me, looking forward to Formal after party, why didn't I choose ... instead?" etc.

It's not even like I have something to be properly depressed over and I'm not depressed, just fed up seems the best way to describe it. I have nothing exciting to tell, my live seems to have transformed itself into a straight, grey line with occasional bursts of raw frustration without me even realising.

Sorry for the lack of funnies. I will compensate by introducing you all to a new favourite site of mine:
http://filmcow.com/
For those of you who have not yet been affecting by the world web phenomenon that is Charlie the Unicorn, I strongly recommend you watch it (and Spatular Madness).

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I used to distract myself by writing about TV when I got shitty with year twelve. Little has changed.

Cliche alert: Hang in there, kitty.

PS. Am I the only person on earth who is supremely irritated by that Charlie the Unicorn video?

Nerd Girl said...

You probs are, Jacob... Mind you, although my mother hasn't seen it yet, she would no doubt agree with you. (Shun the non-believer. Shuuuunnnnnnna)

Felix for Zosia said...

It will all be over soon.