Thursday 22 November 2007

...

Currently it is late. Just after 10pm (not that late for all you party-goers out there, people who, unlike myself, have a social life. But late enough for my sister to tell me off when she reads this post and sees the pulication time.)
Anyway, it's late, I have two exams tomorrow and the day after that I will leave the country for two months. I am tried as all hell.

I had a really lovely date with my boyfriend today, our last date before I go (we finally succumbed to stereotypes and saw a movie togethher) which lead to a kind of argument, which lead to Deep and Meanigful which, in turn, lead to me extremely tired and (not wanting to sound like an American soap, but doing it anyway) emotianlly vulnerable.
The date did continue and... Nerd Boy is an apropriate blog identity I suppose... Nerd Boy was a right gentleman to me for the rest of the day, helping me off the bus and being very understanding about our D&M and generally trying to cheer me up, I think he felt a bit responsible.
In truth I'm not entirely sure why I'm so upset, I think it was the coming together of various stresses in my life at the moment (exams, packing for Italy, preparing STUFF for Italy like paperwork that makes no sense, work, school, going to another country for two months where I don't anyone and don't speak the language that well, spending Christmas away from the family, having to buy presents for my host family in the span of a week because I didn't even know where I was going until last week... to name a few)
I JUST WANT ONE MORE WEEK IN AUSTRALIA!!!

Mum picked me up from my Italian exam today and we were going to go out to dinner but, instead, we went to see my grandpa who is very, very sick because Mum didn't want to leave him on his own (I don't blame her).
When we got there he was so pale, he wasn't walking properly and he barely spoke. I'm so scared, I was already feeling over sensitive and this just tipped me over the edge. I don't want him to die.

1 comment:

Felix for Zosia said...

Oh Sweetie, don't be scared. I know that he would be so, so proud that you are going to Italy and would love for you to enjoy yourself. You can do it! x x