Friday 25 September 2009

Why didn't I think of that before?

This is not a specific story today, just a little update and clarification. The update part is that, not long after Zosia found herself a Tall Boy, I found a boy too! (It must be the coming of Spring)

I didn't post about it at the time because I felt, in order to be mentioned in a blog, one needs a nickname. But I couldn't think of one, so I just left it. Then it occurred to me over breakfast that he already had a nickname and, fittingly, Zosia give it to him; Mr Flame.

I feel rather silly saying it (and even sillier typing it) but there you go, it works well. Should I explain why it works well? I suppose I should because otherwise you'll get the idea I'm going out this handsome young thing:



My own Mr Flame is one of those people you're likely to see at the circus or Fringe shows doing this:



except that, you know, he's otherwise quite a normal person.

So now, if ever I need to post a story about him, he has a an alias. What fun!

PS: My next post will be my 100th! The pressure's on now to make it a good one...

No comments: